Friday, December 20, 2013

Dealing with Months

How do you feel after not seeing your man for like 3 months? I feel lonely. I bet you do, too. Make sure that you see your man at least twice a month. And when You want music, make it romantic music. The music will give an ultra romantic effect for if you get a kiss. The music also will remind you how much you love them. To keep in touch: call, email, text, letters, presents, cards are all great ways to keep in touch with your guy. Now, if you have not seen your guy for a while, call him and get a date. This will give you a chance to remember what you had going on.

1 comment:

  1. What should I do if I really, really like a guy (we're not boyfriend and girlfriend, but I think he likes me) and I hardly ever see him? I have his e-mail, but I don't know what to talk about.

    ReplyDelete